Friday, December 13, 2013

L∆

Shoes/ Vagabond, Dress/ Sun Thrift, Jacket/ Sun Thrift

$up
I'm back home, and it feels sooo good! The weather down here is really nice, I can wear only one jacket instead of three. I got this jacket a couple of years ago at sun thrift. I fell in love with the embroidery of Native Americans on front panels of the coat. I love embroidery. This dress I also got at sun thrift. It is a pink silk slip. I think it's really interesting to wear slips or silk night gowns in public, because its something that used to be really inappropriate to wear outside of your bedroom, but it is made beautifully. It's a shame that it was inappropriate to wear outside because they are so beautiful, and almost no one would be able to see them. I really like to wear them out. I also love fishnets, I haven't been able to wear them in London because it's always way to cold (another reason why I am so happy to be home).

Music- I think this video is really interesting because it's shot on VHS. It has a home movie vibe, I love it. Blood Orange is also one of my favorites, so if you have the extra time, you should check out his stuff.

3 comments: