Monday, September 30, 2013

London Homies

Sweater/ Oakland Goodwill, Shirt/ Salvation Army, Leggings/ Target, Shoes/ Vagabond, Hat/ Camden Market, Glasses/ Giant Vintage Sunglasses.

$up,
This past weekend has made me feel so at ease because it seems like things are finally starting to fall into place. I have started my course at Uni, and I am excited about something for the first time in a long time. Today we went over the course load and our time tables, and I feel a little stressed but mostly just excited to learn and really show everyone what I am made of. I have this overwhelming feeling that I am going to wow my professors, and it feels so good. I finally feel like I am in the right place at the right time. I have never felt that way before.

Over the weekend I met up with this Wonderful photographer studying at London College of Fashion named, Tish Jarrett. She contacted me via email to colab for a shoot. I was super stoked because I have these awesome new glasses from Giant Vintage Sunglasses that I wanted to have captured for my blog. We went to this really cool courtyard of an apartment complex that was entirely filled with graffiti. I would have liked to get some more pictures there wearing different outfits, but the inconvenient thing about living in London is you can only bring what you can carry. I did however get to sneak in one more look that I will be posting tomorrow! Tish was a really nice girl and a really talented photographer. If you want to see more of her work you can look at her site here.

Music- I haven't really been on the look out for new music which bums me out a bit, but I will be scouting for some next week, so I can give you some new stuff to listen to! Face to Face- Daft Punk.

6 comments:

  1. This photos kick so much butt! I love them! And I also love the outfit, you always have such an eclectic out of the box style. It's refreshing coming here and realizing that's not everything is about following fashion, but it's also about creating your own personal style. My hats off to you and Tish! Can't wait to see the other outfit!

    xoxo
    Sasha
    http://pilchasypintas.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn, they don't tag the backboards in NYC! lol. Glad to hear things are coming together. I told you so, right? Love the hat and glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your look, it sooooo cool! I am a new follower indeed!

    WWW.STYLEVANITY.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these photos! She is really talented, and your style is amazing as always.

    ReplyDelete