Saturday, September 14, 2013

Irregular

Romper/ Forever 21, Scarf/ Thrifted, Shoes/ We Who See, Sweater/ Good Will Oakland


$up,

6 days of nonstop rain in London. It's really just been sprinkling, but if it sprinkles long enough it gets everything soaked. This picture was taken when my dad was visiting, actually on his last day here. It's my first lookbook picture from London. I dyed my hair, and I actually kind of hate it. It's a bit too bright for me, and its actually not coming out of my hair. I've been washing it every day, and those of you who dye your hair frequently, you know that you shouldn't wash your hair every day because you will loose your color quickly. I think when you are trying to loose it, it wont leave. So I guess the joke is on me. I think I just don't like it because it is to bright and if I wear all black it makes me look really goth, not into it.

Since I have been in London I have done a lot of exploring on my own. I stubbled upon Irregular Choice, which I had herd of before, and seen their stuff, but for some reason, it is so much crazier in London then in the States. I am super into it, but the shoes are out of my price range for the moment. These are a few of my favorites. They don't carry the Bunny shoes anymore, but they have a large variety of really awesome shoes, check out their online store here:


I also stumbled upon Brick Lane, a wonderful area for Vintage Clothing. I went there yesterday and got some goodies that I am really excited to wear and show off. All I need know is someone to take my picture!

Music- The Strokes, Someday. Always nice for a pick me up.

4 comments:

  1. You look fabulous and btw don't spend too much time waiting for the sun to come out! lol you're in England now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin your look, .... SUPER CUTE coocoo4coco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your hair but use Head & Shoulders shampoo with lots of conditioner if you'd like it to fade! I also like the way you mix patterns and textures. New follower!
    X
    PS. Welcome to England, where it rains solidly for 8 months of the year.

    ReplyDelete