Thursday, August 29, 2013

Last Roll of America

These pictures are from our family trip to Disneyland. I love Disneyland or really just anything Disney, I feel like I say at least once a day "I wanna go to Disneyland." I decided to rock a pink fro, and everyone thought I was wearing a wig, but alas it was my real hair. Most of my pictures are of my brother doing really weird things.
Lauren and I were going to see the Rocky Horror Picture Show in Santa Monica before I left but we basically didn't get there in time so on our way back we got candy and some drinks to watch a movie at my house. I found these siq Shaq drinks, almost bought one..
This was 90s night at Blue Mondays!
These were from my Mom and Grandma's 50s/70s themed party. My mom turned 50 and my Grandma turned 70. Lauren and Ryan both dressed 70s while I chose to dress 50s.
This is me conquering Salvation Mountain. I wanted to take a picture with my mom but we were the only people there at that time.
This was at Dylan's S&M Birthday party, the second to last day spent in America, and it was sooo fun!
This was Lauren doing an egg trick wrong, so it broke in her hand. This was my last night :(

1 comment:

  1. Every once in a while we choose blogs that we read. Listed below are the latest sites that we choose.

    Custom Human Hair Wigs

    ReplyDelete