Sunday, August 11, 2013

Artist Spotted: Marina Fini

Hello my lovely readers,
Today I want to tell you about this wonderful artist I have found. I have come across this artist on several different occasions. The first was through Etsy about a year ago when I first created an account and a store. I stumbled upon this store that sold really colorful plastic earrings, necklaces, bracelets, and these really beautiful crystal rings and necklaces (I am really a sucker for that kind of stuff.). All the stuff in this shop was out of my price range being a jobless 19 year old, but I admired the craftsmanship and wished I could own every piece in her shop. The second time I found her was through tumblr, I was going through the reblogs on my dashboard and I saw a picture she had taken (I remembered it from her store.):

I clicked on it and it brought me to her website. Her website was like walking into a candy store. Everything I saw was so colorful and pretty. I discovered that she was much more than a jewelry designer, she is a photographer and she also makes short films. My what a talented person. This last time I stumbled upon her work was just by chance of typing in links in my search bar. My second time around looking through her website I was like, I really need to get the word out about this artist. She is so incredibly talented I highly suggest you check out her website >here<. If your too lazy I am posting my favorite works by her. (prepare to be bombarded with pictures)

Her Jewelry (I want the flower earrings more than anything):
Her Wonderful Photography (Her jewelry is included.):


There are many things that I love about her work, but I think the thing I like the most is the way she styles each model in the pictures. They are all so colorful and they wear clashing patterns so eloquently. I aspire to dress that way one day.

Check out her Etsy store, https://www.etsy.com/shop/MarinaFINI?ref=l2-shopheader-name
Check out her Facebook Page, https://www.facebook.com/marinafini
Lastly check out her Website, http://www.marinafini.com/

Thank you for being inspiring and Keep up the good work Marina Fini!

4 comments:

  1. Nice stuff, not too expensive and I love the way she styles her models!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I know who make this beautiful jewelry! Thanks for shared! :D

    http://www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. marina is an angel!

    ReplyDelete