Saturday, July 20, 2013

Face it




$up,
So my mom snapped this picture of me yesterday before I left to house sit. Right now I am currently sitting in a house watching dogs sleep. Its so exciting (...sarcasm...). I was supposed to do it when I came back from camp which would have been tonight, but Ryan had to work and since I came back early I switched days with him. I missed a really awesome costume party so I am a little bummed. All I want in life is to dress up as a rainbow.. but whatever.

I am wearing this super awesome beanie that my friend James Moreno (a.k.a. Nobody Photography) gave me. I posted a while back about a t-shirt he gave me. If you haven't read that post, DO IT. I'll just say again though, he is an awesome photographer, and he is so creative and talented, check out his facebook page and his store! I highly suggest buying this beanie, it fits great and its very comfortable, I love me a good beanie. The overalls I got at the Rosebowl swapmeet a while back, they are kind of broken, but they are made out of corduroy so that makes up for it (I am a sucker for corduroy.). The shirt is a 90s popcorn shirt, that will soon be on my etsy store. I'll keep ya posted about that. These shoes, I haven't worn in a while but they are super comfortable and affordable. I got them on ebay for like 30 bucks and the company is called Max-star. I really wanted to get the yellow ones that had a rainbow bottom, but at the time, my style wasn't so colorful. This necklace was also an ebay find. I was kind of mislead in the description because it said that it was going to be made out of metal but now thinking about it I think they were just talking about the color. I got it for .99 cents so I can't really complain. I really do love it though.


Music- Face it, Beach Fossils


Beach Fossils / "Face It" from Rand Rosenberg on Vimeo.

4 comments:

  1. Very cool outfit and I love the background of the photos :)

    http://www.themirroronthewall.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I applaud you for wearing corduroy in the summer. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you in the platform chucks!

    ReplyDelete