Sunday, June 9, 2013

Meadham Kirchhoff




Shirt-American Apparel.
Dress-Vintage.
Socks-American Apparel.
Shoes-T.U.K.

$up,
Last year I discovered the designer Meadham Kirchhoff through Tumblr. I saw a picture of these beautiful platform sparkly shoes with a puff ball on the toe, and I was like "Those shoes though.." Somehow I found out the designer and went to their website. If you have never seen their website, check it out. It changes every time they have a new collection, but it is basically just a video playing. So when I first went to the website it was this darling video:

This is the kind of stuff I love. I love the girly, quirky, edgy, fun-ness of this collection. It doesn't stop there, all of their stuff is crazy over the top and wonderful. Unfortunately I do not have a lot of money, so I obviously can't buy their stuff. I am usually not into High Fashion designers usually, but I think their stuff is on a whole other level.

No comments:

Post a Comment