Monday, June 3, 2013

Lets Kick It





I took the pictures a little late today, so the lighting is kind of weird in the ones that came out. I got this dress at Sun Thrift when I was still in high school. I don't wear it as much as I used to, because I feel like some days it isn't exactly my style. Today I was diggin it though. This dress shows a lot of side boob usually, and if I didn't have fashion tape, there would definitely be some nip slip action. Thank gaud for fashion tape... saves lives. I took a trip to Sun Thrift yesterday right before they closed. I went there to buy a black denim jacket, because someone ordered one of the Beavis and Butt-head vests in black from my Etsy store, so I needed to get one. I didn't find what I was looking for, but I managed to get some pretty great pieces. I got this furry knitted poncho, which sounds pretty wack, but I assure you its really cool, and I am super stoked to wear it when it gets a little colder. I got these shoes for 3 dollars, and they are a perfect fit.. That's rare I think with thrift store shoes, sometimes I'll buy shoes that are too big or too small and just make them fit because I think they are cute, but I got lucky with these. I got this really cute 70s pink bathrobe thing, that I plan to wear out of the house a ton, and I got a piece of lingerie that I will wear as like a top (after I wash it!). Lastly I got this really cute silvery mod cut dress. I think it is actually a shirt for a rather large woman, but It fits me like a dress. I am so excited to wear all these clothes, can't wait to show you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment